The popularity of lipstick shades can vary depending on current trends, season, and personal preferences. However, some of the most popular lipstick shades right now are:
- Nude shades - such as beige, peach, and pink.
- Red shades - ranging from classic reds to deep burgundies.
- Berry shades - including shades of purple, plum, and dark pink.
- Mauve shades - a mix of purple and pink with a neutral undertone.
- Brown shades - including warm browns and cool taupe’s.
- Coral shades - bright orange and pink tones.
- Rose shades - a range of pink shades with varying levels of intensity.
- Terracotta shades - warm earthy shades with a reddish-orange undertone.
- Metallic shades - including gold, silver, and copper tones.
- Bold and unusual shades - such as black, blue, and green.
Check out our mascara section and we have brands that add volume to your eyelashes
We have many brands that offer lipstick that is long lasting
When choosing a concealer for under-eye circles, it's important to look for a product that offers good coverage and brightens the area without settling into fine lines or emphasizing any dryness. Here are some tips for selecting the best type of concealer for under-eye circles:
- Choose a color that matches your skin tone or is slightly lighter.
- Look for a formula that is creamy and moisturizing, as this will help to hydrate the delicate skin under the eyes and prevent creasing.
- Consider a concealer with a peach or pink undertone, which can help to neutralize the blue or purple tones of under-eye circles.
- Avoid anything too heavy or cakey, as this can draw attention to fine lines and wrinkles.
Overall, a liquid or cream concealer that offers full coverage and has a moisturizing formula is typically the best choice for under-eye circles.
choosing the right shade of lipstick is a matter of finding colors that complement your skin tone and undertone. Experiment with different shades until you find the perfect match for you.
Yes, we have please checkout our mascara section as we have a few selections.
Here’s the breakdown. Liquid and matte concealers differ in their texture, coverage, and application methods. Here are some of the main differences:
- Texture: Liquid concealers have a thin, liquid consistency, while matte concealers have a powdery, creamier texture.
- Coverage: Liquid concealers tend to provide lighter coverage and are more uitable for a natural, dewy look referred to an appearance that is luminous,” “healthy” or “glowing). Matte concealers offer full coverage and (referred to an appearance that is “clean,” “sophisticated” and “velvety).
Ultimately, the choice between a liquid or matte concealer will depend on your individual needs, skin type, and the level of coverage you're looking for.
We have products from brands such as Koraru beauty as well
as other brands.
The brands we carry do NOT tested on animals.